0 items for 0 €
0 items for 0 €
18.02.2019New types of PARACORD again on stock!
New PARACORD again on stock!…
12.02.2019 New photogalery and knives manufacturing instructions
We prepared new face of knives photogalery and manufacturing instructions. Let you inspired! by Jiří Snoha…
New photogalery and knives manufacturing instructions
Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know? » Recommend us!
Lauri Carbon 125
Wenge,Jatapol Swirl blue, fiber, brass
1) First, I have one piece Jatapol Swirl carved two washers
2) Washers white fibrates and brass, including brass guard. Everything I fitted to the blade Lauri Carbon 125
3) In to the Wenge drill hole so that the blade came there, but had as little space to consume as little epoxy. Last check before bonding. (I made the blade notches in the handle to hold as firmly as possible). I use a two-part epoxy from UHU.
4) bonding and clamping in the clamp on bonding. Now we put into the oven and bake at 100 degrees 10 minutes! Then I'll leave to cool and may soon machined ...
5) First machined rough rasp and then file. All nicely hand without the help Sanders. When the approximate shape of the finished using abrasive papers from grit 100 to 2000 finest full tuning before polishing ...
6)Before put in a polished wooden handle, I really just polishing the patronage of brass and Jatapol Swirl. Lestiou blue paste and fabric blade for a hand drill weaves in a vice ...
The color of this fantastic material to a depth climbs to really polish! The more it is then more pleased with the result!
7)In the last step, I made a leather case of very hard and strong cowhide and slipped Paracord cord for hanging hand ... The job is finished!