0 items for 0 €
0 items for 0 €
13.11.2018Zásilkovna.cz - sending 3 times a week!!!
We speed up the delivery of your shipments so we sent them through our popular Zásilkovna.cz service three times a week …
29.08.2018Knife show Příbram 2018
The Knife 2018 Exhibition in Příbram is slowly approaching us. And as always, we offer you the possibility of personal c…
Do you think that our pages may interest some of your friends or people you know? » Recommend us!
Elforyn is a high-grade ivory substitute material that has a high mineral content.
Elforyn can be processed like natural ivory, i.e. carved, turned, milled etc.
Elforyn is more than 89% similar to ivory, it was possible to reproduce all the typical characteristics of ivory.
Elforyn is fluorescent in black light...
The key characteristics of Elforyn are:- excellent mechanical machinability in terms of drilling, milling and polishing,
- minimal risk of breakage due to high E-modulus and homogenous structural composition,
- superior surface properties thanks to surface hardness and minimal abrasion loss, fluorescent,
- resistant to all standard substances such as cleaning agents, oils, fats, weak to medium-strength acids and alkalis,
- little or no water absorption – hydrolysis-stable,
- can be thermo-formed in boiling water,
- can be polished and lacquer-coated to produce shiny or matt surfaces, possibility of creating translucent and fluorescent effects,
- pleasant feel thanks to good thermal characteristics,
Density - (DIN EN ISO 845) - ≈, 1600 kg/mł
Hardness Shore D - (DIN 53505-D) - 87
Tensile strength (DIN EN ISO 527) - 50.5 N/mm
Elongation at break - (DIN EN ISO 527) - 14.2 %
Bending strength b-4% (DIN EN ISO 178) - 93 N/mm
Bending E-modulus - (DIN EN ISO 178) - 2495 N/mm
Return to previous page.