V-Sharp Extreme Edge
Do you want to get 51 points to bonus program. Become a memberJatagan Club or login.
NOTICE! – The V-Sharp Extreme Edge IS PLASTIC – on purpose (except for the sanding bars, of course). The manufacturer intended to offer customers a variant of the V-Sharp sharpener that will be very light, highly resistant even against impact or falling to the ground, therefore the V-Sharp XE sharpener is made of durable plastic polymer (ABS), which is used, for example, for the production of anti-impact protective helmet The materials used together with the high efficiency of the V-Sharp grinding system ensure the best price-performance ratio!
Two natural diamond sharpening rods fixed in a "V" shape are used to sharpen the knife. Abrasive rods are supplied with diamond dust with a coarseness of 325 (it is possible to purchase finer abrasive surfaces with a grain size of 600 and 1000 – they are replaced by sliding them onto the abrasive rods, see the instructions).
There is no need to fix the knife, the movement of the knife along the center wire ensures a constant angle (17, 20, 25 and 30 degrees). Adjusting this angle is even simpler – you just extend the sanding rod, slide it onto the protrusion in the lower part of the movable frame according to the desired angle and snap the upper part back, which is a matter of seconds. To complete the sharpening, the grinding rods on the other hand are equipped with steels, just turn the grinding rod 180°. For the final treatment of the knife with steels, manufacturers recommend setting the steels to a greater angle than the one you sharpened at. Grinding friction can be adjusted by changing the tension of the springs by turning the outer nuts on the sides of the sharpener.
This product currently has no reviews.Information on how to get reviews
- Goods Abrasive sets
- Grinding angle 17°, 20°, 25°, 30°
Main features V-Sharp Extreme Edge sharpener
- It is light, highly durable and compact
- When grinding, thanks to its unique design, it maintains a constant angle - adjustable to four possible values: 17, 20, 25 and 30 degrees
- Grinds on both sides at the same time
- Possibility to adjust the spring tension
- Abrasive rods with natural diamond of 325 grit
- Ideal for use at home in the kitchen or anywhere outside - hunting and fishing
- Hardeners for a perfect edge of grinding rod components