How to proceed when claiming goods
Did the ordered goods arrive at a different one than they had or are they even damaged? Contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or on the number +420 777/27 67 67 (weekdays only 7: 00-15: 00).
If you are a registered customer , you will find a complaint tab in your account. Here you fill in the online form for claiming goods and send the shipment back to our address. You will be informed by e-mail about further processing.
If the purchase was made without registration , click on this link . Here you fill in the online form for claiming goods and send the shipment back to our address. You will be informed by e-mail about further processing.
Please send the goods to our address.
PMP Company s.r.o.
Staré Buky 162
542 43 Staré Buky
• The Complaints Procedure is governed by ACT No. 89/2012 Coll. and is an integral part of the terms and conditions .
• You can do this either in person or by sending a package.
• The goods to be complained about must be complete, in their original condition and the size in which they arrived.
• Defective goods will be replaced or repaired by mutual agreement and after acceptance / assessment of the claimed goods.
• Don't forget to fill out the online complaint form in your account. If your purchase was without registration, you can fill out the form here.
• The seller decides on the complaint immediately, in complex cases within three working days. This period does not include the time appropriate to the type of product or service required for a professional assessment of the defect.
• Your complaint will be settled without undue delay within 30 days of the complaint being lodged. We will inform you about the settlement by e-mail or telephone.
• The seller does not accept liability for damage resulting from the operation of the products, functional properties and damage from improper use of the products, as well as damage caused by external events and incorrect handling. Defects of this origin are not covered by the warranty provided either.
• The consumer agrees to the transfer of his personal (contact) data to the supplier of the goods in order to speed up and simplify the complaint procedure.