SCOUT1 knife kit
Catalog number: SKAUT1
Out of stock
23,30 € with VAT.
Do you want to get 23 points to bonus program. Become a memberJatagan Club or login.
Build your own knife easily! The kit contains all the parts needed to assemble your own knife.
The individual parts of the handle can be put together in any order on the tang of the blade to create a custom look for the handle.
The SKAUT 1 knife kit contains:
- 1 blade Lauri 77 made of carbon steel
- 1 pc brass shield
- 1 piece of Finnish birch block 60x30x20mm
- 9 poplar plywood pads + 1 end pad
- 5 pcs of pads red fiber 0.8mm
- 5 pcs of pads black fiber 0.8mm
- 1 piece of leather case for sewing - the case is in natural, black or brown color - according to stock.
- 1 pc needle + thread for stitching the case
This product currently has no reviews.Information on how to get reviews
- Blade length mm 77mm
- Blade width 21mm
- Blade thickness 3mm
- Kind of steel Carbon steel
- Use Fixed blade
- Handle material Finská bříza, fíbr, topol
- Blade grind Scandi
Sample of the finished knife SKAUT kit
Here is a small sample of what the finished knife from the SKAUT kit can look like. The individual order of the components of the handle is only up to your imagination. The blade is already sharpened from the factory, so you can use the knife immediately after assembly. Be careful only during assembly to avoid injury due to the sharp blade.